HOW TO DONATE
Thank you for choosing to raise money to support us! There are several ways you can send us the money you raise.
If you have already raised money, you can donate it online at JustGiving
If you’re raising money through a sponsored event, why not set up a JustGiving page so that your sponsors can make their donations online? It’s really easy to set up and only takes a few minutes. The benefits include:
- A personalised sponsorship page
- A unique web address to send to family and friends
- People can donate via credit or debit card
- The ability to contact supporters quickly and simply
- A running total of how much you’ve raised
- The ability to add the details of money raised in other ways
- You don’t need to handle lots of donations
- Gift Aid tax reclaims are processed on our behalf.
Your friends and family may like to give you cash or cheques (which should be made payable to you). In this instance we would ask you to send us one total cheque, payable to ‘IPOP’.
Please download and complete our donation form here, which you should send with your cheque to:
IPOP, St Joseph’s Pastoral Centre, St Joseph’s Grove,
The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4TY
When writing to us, please also tell us how you raised the money – send us pictures to put on the site here!
Tell us what you’re doing
We would love to hear how you’re raising money to support us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your stories.
How do they benefit
from this help?
This support provides respite for both
the young person and their family,
and helps prevent the chances of family breakdown
and improves emotional wellbeing.